At a glance
Career levelwith Experience
DivisionResearch & Development
Analog Design Engineer Munich (m/f/d)
TDK-Micronas develops and produces trend-setting IC and sensor system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
We at TDK-Micronas meet the global challenges and pursue demanding objectives, particularly in environmental issues. Our claim is to create outstanding products from innovative ideas, a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge technology. One of our customers’ central strategic elements is the efficiency of sensors and of application-specific microcontrollers. Today our products make vehicles more fuel efficient, cut emissions, reduce material usage in industrial applications and let mechanical switches become obsolete. TDK-Micronas develops key technologies for the future and ensures in this way the market success of the end product.
We are a globally operating manufacturer of semiconductors with the communication structure of a medium-sized business, equipped with the financial resources necessary for our line of business. With us you will get the freedom of design and development which you need to implement our common vision and strategies. Short decision-making channels coupled with an open information culture give us the drive and dynamism of an attractive employer. On the exciting way from the original concept to the finished product, we are currently assisted by 1000 people working in development, research and production.
We invite you to join us with your experience, your self-confidence and your individual abilities and skills. Be part of the community – be a member of the TDK-Micronas Family.
- Feasibility Studies and Technology Evaluation
- Circuit Design, Charge pumps, OpAmps, ADC/DACs, LDOs, DC-DC converters, motor bridges
- Protection devices in CMOS technologies (high voltage, power drivers, NV memories)
- Concept development, circuit verification, lab characterization and debug
- Technical responsibility for R&D projects
- Technical supervision / support of co-workers and IC layout engineers
- Provide technical support to marketing-, application-, test- and quality-departments and to key customers
- Master degree or equivalent in electrical engineering or physics with focus on semiconductors or microelectronics
- At least 5 years of experience in analog design
- Design experience in the automotive field is a plus
- Experience with the following tools and methods: Synopsys, ADE, analog and mixed-signal simulation, analog regression tests
- Knowledge of semiconductor physics and semiconductor technologies
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Good knowledge of German language is a plus