At a glance
DivisionResearch & Development
Analog Design Engineer (m/f/d)
TDK-Micronas develops and produces trend-setting IC and sensor system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
We at TDK-Micronas meet the global challenges and pursue demanding objectives, particularly in environmental issues. Our claim is to create outstanding products from innovative ideas, a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge technology. One of our customers’ central strategic elements is the efficiency of sensors and of application-specific microcontrollers. Today our products make vehicles more fuel efficient, cut emissions, reduce material usage in industrial applications and let mechanical switches become obsolete. TDK-Micronas develops key technologies for the future and ensures in this way the market success of the end product.
We are a globally operating manufacturer of semiconductors with the communication structure of a medium-sized business, equipped with the financial resources necessary for our line of business. With us you will get the freedom of design and development which you need to implement our common vision and strategies. Short decision-making channels coupled with an open information culture give us the drive and dynamism of an attractive employer. On the exciting way from the original concept to the finished product, we are currently assisted by 1000 people working in development, research and production.
We invite you to join us with your experience, your self-confidence and your individual abilities and skills. Be part of the community – be a member of the TDK-Micronas Family.
- Technical responsibility for development of Analog and Mixed-Signal (AMS) blocks for automotive, from concept, through design, verification, silicon evaluation and characterization
- Ownership of the block design, with clear partitioning (IC analog, digital) and IP-based structuring of the design database
- Circuit development at block level with a focus on analog and mixed-signal components in high-voltage CMOS technologies
- Use of state-of-the-art design methodologies
- Ensuring the quality of the design through reviews in all development phases
- Support of layout engineers and measurement technicians
- Master degree or equivalent in electrical engineering or physics with focus on semiconductors or microelectronics
- Performance-oriented but also team-capable personality
- Design experience and understanding of analog and mixed-signal components/IPs (e.g.: bandgaps, amplifiers, LDOs, charge pumps, temperature sensors, ADCs, DACs, analog filters)
- Experience of the development phases from concept, design, verification (pre-silicon) and evaluation (post-silicon)
- Knowledge of semiconductor physics and semiconductor technologies
- Good verbal and written English skills
Preferred Experience & Background:
- Experience in the field of magnetic field sensor technology
- Experience with high-voltage processes such as HV-CMOS, BCD incl. NVMEM
- Good knowledge of German language