At a glance
Career levelwith Experience
DivisionResearch & Development
Verification Engineer (m/f/d)
TDK-Micronas develops and produces trend-setting IC and sensor system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
We at TDK-Micronas meet the global challenges and pursue demanding objectives, particularly in environmental issues. Our claim is to create outstanding products from innovative ideas, a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge technology. One of our customers’ central strategic elements is the efficiency of sensors and of application-specific microcontrollers. Today our products make vehicles more fuel efficient, cut emissions, reduce material usage in industrial applications and let mechanical switches become obsolete. TDK-Micronas develops key technologies for the future and ensures in this way the market success of the end product.
We are a globally operating manufacturer of semiconductors with the communication structure of a medium-sized business, equipped with the financial resources necessary for our line of business. With us you will get the freedom of design and development which you need to implement our common vision and strategies. Short decision-making channels coupled with an open information culture give us the drive and dynamism of an attractive employer. On the exciting way from the original concept to the finished product, we are currently assisted by 1000 people working in development, research and production.
We invite you to join us with your experience, your self-confidence and your individual abilities and skills. Be part of the community – be a member of the TDK-Micronas Family.
- Technical responsibility for the Verification of Analog and Mixed-Signal (AMS) products for automotive
- Development of Analog/Mixed Mode Test-benches, Independent Verification of Analog IPs/blocks and interaction in between
- Development of Specific Test-benches for EOS or ESD and EMC performance or Fault Simulations
- Develop functional models for Analog IPs/blocks
- Technical supervision / support of co-workers and analog designers
- Provide technical support to lab-, test- and quality engineers
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in electrical engineering or physics with focus on semiconductors or microelectronics
- Several years of professional experience in analog/Mixed Signal Design or Verification
- Team Player
- Experience with the CAD tools and methods: analog and mixed-signal simulation, analog regression tests
- Knowledge of semiconductor physics and semiconductor technologies
- Good verbal and written English skills
Preferred Experience & Background:
- Experience in automotive electronics and safety requirements (ASIL)
- Experience in the field of magnetic field sensor technology
- Experience with high-voltage processes such as HV-CMOS, BCD incl. NVMEM
- Good knowledge of German language