At a glance
DivisionResearch & Development
EMC Expert (m/f/d)
TDK-Micronas develops and produces trend-setting IC and sensor system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
We at TDK-Micronas meet the global challenges and pursue demanding objectives, particularly in environmental issues. Our claim is to create outstanding products from innovative ideas, a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge technology. One of our customers’ central strategic elements is the efficiency of sensors and of application-specific microcontrollers. Today our products make vehicles more fuel efficient, cut emissions, reduce material usage in industrial applications and let mechanical switches become obsolete. TDK-Micronas develops key technologies for the future and ensures in this way the market success of the end product.
We are a globally operating manufacturer of semiconductors with the communication structure of a medium-sized business, equipped with the financial resources necessary for our line of business. With us you will get the freedom of design and development which you need to implement our common vision and strategies. Short decision-making channels coupled with an open information culture give us the drive and dynamism of an attractive employer. On the exciting way from the original concept to the finished product, we are currently assisted by 1000 people working in development, research and production.
We invite you to join us with your experience, your self-confidence and your individual abilities and skills. Be part of the community – be a member of the TDK-Micronas Family.
- Perform EMC tests fulfilling international standards requirements
- Maintain EMC infrastructure and facilities (Hardware and Software)
- Production of internal reports and maintain the result library
- EMC/RF simulation investigation to predict tests results
- Analyze returns and customer requests
- Produce and maintain EMC testing guidelines
- Create application boards from schematic to PCB for internal measurement
- Market Standards overlook (support)
- Review Customer requirements and translate into internal requirements (support)
- Review schematics and concepts for sensor product and representative loads (support)
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or physics
- Educational focus in design/development of electromagnetic systems and RF electronic systems
- Perform electronic prototyping with surface mount devices
- Excellent problem solving techniques
- Strong organization and documentation abilities
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as being highly motivated with good time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to interface effectively with other departments
- Eager to learn and think outside of the box
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Good knowledge of the German language a plus
Preferred Experience & Background:
- Familiarity with electromagnetic simulation techniques, setup, and analysis
- Familiarity with Electronic Cads like Altium and Pspice
- Experience with MATLAB, Python, C programming environments
- Experience with Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscopes, etc.
- Automotive Experience