At a glance
DivisionResearch & Development
Electronics Lab Engineer (m/f/d)
TDK-Micronas develops and produces trend-setting IC and sensor system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
We at TDK-Micronas meet the global challenges and pursue demanding objectives, particularly in environmental issues. Our claim is to create outstanding products from innovative ideas, a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge technology. One of our customers’ central strategic elements is the efficiency of sensors and of application-specific microcontrollers. Today our products make vehicles more fuel efficient, cut emissions, reduce material usage in industrial applications and let mechanical switches become obsolete. TDK-Micronas develops key technologies for the future and ensures in this way the market success of the end product.
We are a globally operating manufacturer of semiconductors with the communication structure of a medium-sized business, equipped with the financial resources necessary for our line of business. With us you will get the freedom of design and development which you need to implement our common vision and strategies. Short decision-making channels coupled with an open information culture give us the drive and dynamism of an attractive employer. On the exciting way from the original concept to the finished product, we are currently assisted by 1000 people working in development, research and production.
We invite you to join us with your experience, your self-confidence and your individual abilities and skills. Be part of the community – be a member of the TDK-Micronas Family.
- Evaluation and characterization of mixed signal ICs
- Automation of lab measurement setups
- Development of automation programming environments
- Coordination, Evaluation and documentation of experiments
- Development, design and layout of discrete circuitry on PCB basis
- Alignment of tasks within the team
- Degree in Electronics, electrical Engineering of similar (DHBW/FH/BSc)
- Sound handling of lab instrumentation for characterization of ICs / sensors
- Practical experience in development of lab setup automation
- Profound Matlab and Python programming skills
- Solid knowledge in discrete electronics / PCB development
- Good communication skills in English and German
- Already worked in IC characterization
- Experience in electronic architectures analysis
- Already self-carried out automatization of measurements