At a glance
Career levelwith Experience
DivisionResearch & Development
Functional Safety Expert (m/f/d)
TDK-Micronas develops and produces trend-setting IC and sensor system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
We at TDK-Micronas meet the global challenges and pursue demanding objectives, particularly in environmental issues. Our claim is to create outstanding products from innovative ideas, a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge technology. One of our customers’ central strategic elements is the efficiency of sensors and of application-specific microcontrollers. Today our products make vehicles more fuel efficient, cut emissions, reduce material usage in industrial applications and let mechanical switches become obsolete. TDK-Micronas develops key technologies for the future and ensures in this way the market success of the end product.
We are a globally operating manufacturer of semiconductors with the communication structure of a medium-sized business, equipped with the financial resources necessary for our line of business. With us you will get the freedom of design and development which you need to implement our common vision and strategies. Short decision-making channels coupled with an open information culture give us the drive and dynamism of an attractive employer. On the exciting way from the original concept to the finished product, we are currently assisted by 1000 people working in development, research and production.
We invite you to join us with your experience, your self-confidence and your individual abilities and skills. Be part of the community – be a member of the TDK-Micronas Family.
- Define and implement safety architectures for automotive products
- Carry out technical safety analyses, for example FMEDA, FTA, DFA
- Develop work products according to ISO26262
- Act as Functional Safety Manager within R&D projects
- Participate in functional safety audits/assessments
- Be the contact person for project teams and customers in functional safety matters
- Participate in the integration of ISO26262 requirements into the TDK-Micronas process landscape
- Degree in electrical engineering of physics, preferably in microelectronics
- Professional experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry, and possibly in the field of mixedsignal
ICs for the automotive industry (design, concept)
- Experience in the implementation of ISO26262 and/or similar standards (e.g. IEC 61508)
- Knowledge of software development standards like CMMI or SPICE advantageous
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Ability to work in a team combined with a confident and assertive manner
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Good knowledge of the German language a plus.