At a glance
Career levelwith Experience
DivisionResearch & Development
Technical Project Leader
ASIC Design R&D (m/f/d)
TDK-Micronas develops and produces trend-setting IC and sensor system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
We at TDK-Micronas meet the global challenges and pursue demanding objectives, particularly in environmental issues. Our claim is to create outstanding products from innovative ideas, a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge technology. One of our customers’ central strategic elements is the efficiency of sensors and of application-specific microcontrollers. Today our products make vehicles more fuel efficient, cut emissions, reduce material usage in industrial applications and let mechanical switches become obsolete. TDK-Micronas develops key technologies for the future and ensures in this way the market success of the end product.
We are a globally operating manufacturer of semiconductors with the communication structure of a medium-sized business, equipped with the financial resources necessary for our line of business. With us you will get the freedom of design and development which you need to implement our common vision and strategies. Short decision-making channels coupled with an open information culture give us the drive and dynamism of an attractive employer. On the exciting way from the original concept to the finished product, we are currently assisted by 1000 people working in development, research and production.
We invite you to join us with your experience, your self-confidence and your individual abilities and skills. Be part of the community – be a member of the TDK-Micronas Family.
- Technical Responsible for development of Analog and Mixed-Signal (AMS) products for automotive: from concept, through IC design, verification, silicon evaluation, characterization and pre-qualification, up to introduction to production
- Technical Authority, drives interdisciplinary team, provides technical guidance, executes technical reviews and consolidates technical choices
- Prepares and delivers high-quality technical presentations internally to the Team and the Management, and externally to the Customers
- Provides support to the management by evaluating tasks efforts, making recommendation for resources allocation, and running in general all the product development activity in a rigorous project context with pre-defined on-time, cost and quality targets
- 2 years of professional experience in ASIC/ASSP product development, automotive industry a plus
- Proficiency with main EDA tools and frameworks (Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor), at least fully autonomous in editing schematics, setting-up simulations, opening layouts
- Experience in managing projects and efficiently collaborating with Project Management
- Previous experience in IP/IC design (analog and/or digital)
- Ability to evaluate, debug products and use lab measurements equipment
- Experience in implementing best practice on Architecture, Design for Testability (DfT), Design for Manufacturability (DfM) a plus
- Knowledge of Requirements Management
- Rigorous, methodical and organized, ready to take decisions
- Master´s Degree (or equivalent) in Electronic Engineering or Physics (focus on semiconductor or microelectronics)
- Very good English, verbal/oral communication and documentation skills