At a glance
Career levelwith Experience
DivisionResearch & Development
Layout Engineer Integrated Circuits (IC)
analog mixed signal (m/f/d)
TDK-Micronas develops and produces trend-setting IC and sensor system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
We at TDK-Micronas meet the global challenges and pursue demanding objectives, particularly in environmental issues. Our claim is to create outstanding products from innovative ideas, a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge technology. One of our customers’ central strategic elements is the efficiency of sensors and of application-specific microcontrollers. Today our products make vehicles more fuel efficient, cut emissions, reduce material usage in industrial applications and let mechanical switches become obsolete. TDK-Micronas develops key technologies for the future and ensures in this way the market success of the end product.
We are a globally operating manufacturer of semiconductors with the communication structure of a medium-sized business, equipped with the financial resources necessary for our line of business. With us you will get the freedom of design and development which you need to implement our common vision and strategies. Short decision-making channels coupled with an open information culture give us the drive and dynamism of an attractive employer. On the exciting way from the original concept to the finished product, we are currently assisted by 1000 people working in development, research and production.
We invite you to join us with your experience, your self-confidence and your individual abilities and skills. Be part of the community – be a member of the TDK-Micronas Family.
- Custom analog and mixed signal layout expertise, including matching, routing, power, signal integrity, etc.
- Expertise with Synopsys Custom Compiler CAD tools – including custom layout, p-cells, routing, schematic verification and design rule checker (at both block and top level)
- Some basic knowledge of P&R tools (ICC) – is a plus
- Performing parasitics extraction & optimization of layout to minimize specific parasitics
- Attention to detail – including tracking adherence to schedule
- Creative and productive mask designer
- Collaborative and passionate team player, dedicated to team goals
- Programming / scripting with: Tcl, perl, python – is a plus
- 5 – 10 yrs experience, Bachelors or higher degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, automotive industry is a plus
- Expertise in Synopsys Custom Compiler tool suite (SDL) and ICV verification
- Expertise in Mentor Calibre verification – is a plus
- Knowledge of layout for analog matching, parasitic sensitivity, power routing, yield, etc.
- Team player with passion to support team goals
- Experience with other relevant CAD tools is desirable
- Knowledge of semiconductor physics and semiconductor technology
- Rigorous, methodical and organized
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the German language – is a plus