At a glance
NPI Product Engineer (m/f/d)
TDK-Micronas develops and produces trend-setting IC and sensor system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
We at TDK-Micronas meet the global challenges and pursue demanding objectives, particularly in environmental issues. Our claim is to create outstanding products from innovative ideas, a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge technology. One of our customers’ central strategic elements is the efficiency of sensors and of application-specific microcontrollers. Today our products make vehicles more fuel efficient, cut emissions, reduce material usage in industrial applications and let mechanical switches become obsolete. TDK-Micronas develops key technologies for the future and ensures in this way the market success of the end product.
We are a globally operating manufacturer of semiconductors with the communication structure of a medium-sized business, equipped with the financial resources necessary for our line of business. With us you will get the freedom of design and development which you need to implement our common vision and strategies. Short decision-making channels coupled with an open information culture give us the drive and dynamism of an attractive employer. On the exciting way from the original concept to the finished product, we are currently assisted by 1000 people working in development, research and production.
We invite you to join us with your experience, your self-confidence and your individual abilities and skills. Be part of the community – be a member of the TDK-Micronas Family.
- Responsible for the industrialization of new products and product lines
- Planning, steering, and coordinating industrialization projects within time, financial budget, and technical feasibility boundaries
- Bringing up new products and production lines into mass production
- Leading new products ramp up and continuously improve quality, yield, costs and delivery of our products
- Taking over the technical lead of interdisciplinary teams, define and manage work packages and report regularly the status to management
- Analyzing ramp up performance by using state of the art statistical methods, define and follow up on corrective actions. You learn and use state of the art problem solving methods address unexpected issues during product ramp up
- University degree in Electronics or Physics, with focus on microsystems engineering
- Basic knowledge of electric measurement techniques
- Basic knowledge of semiconductor physics
- Team-player attitude, agile personality
- Proactive and goal-oriented talent for organization and coordination
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of German
- Knowledge about statistical data analysis
- Basic experience in use of AutoCAD, Cornerstone, Phyton und Multiphisics Simulation preferred