At a glance
Career levelwith Experience
DivisionMarketing & communication
Product Marketing Engineer
TDK-Micronas develops and produces trend-setting IC and sensor system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
We at TDK-Micronas meet the global challenges and pursue demanding objectives, particularly in environmental issues. Our claim is to create outstanding products from innovative ideas, a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge technology. One of our customers’ central strategic elements is the efficiency of sensors and of application-specific microcontrollers. Today our products make vehicles more fuel efficient, cut emissions, reduce material usage in industrial applications and let mechanical switches become obsolete. TDK-Micronas develops key technologies for the future and ensures in this way the market success of the end product.
We are a globally operating manufacturer of semiconductors with the communication structure of a medium-sized business, equipped with the financial resources necessary for our line of business. With us you will get the freedom of design and development which you need to implement our common vision and strategies. Short decision-making channels coupled with an open information culture give us the drive and dynamism of an attractive employer. On the exciting way from the original concept to the finished product, we are currently assisted by 900 people working in development, research and production.
We invite you to join us with your experience, your self-confidence and your individual abilities and skills. Be part of the community – be a member of the TDK-Micronas Family.
Your assignment:You will be part of the 2D/3D magnetic sensor product line working on
- Product life cycle management, product pricing, product and market introduction plans from product marketing point of view
- Follow-up and win projects together with the regional sales to create demand for our existing product portfolio
- Execution of promotion strategy including creation of collaterals (fighting guide, flyers, slide sets, etc.) as well as articles, training speeches, etc.
- Tracking of product business plans and market segments
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or Business Engineering
- Experience in the automotive field, preferably in semiconductors and/or specific experiences with Magnetic sensors.
- Willingness to travel, negotiating skills, communication skills, tenacity/perseverance, ability to work in a team
- Adept at operating cross-functional and at managing a matrix set of stakeholder
- English language mandatory, German language appreciated, MS-Office