At a glance
Career levelwith Experience
DivisionMarketing & communication
Senior Application Engineer - LIN (m/w/d)
TDK-Micronas develops and produces trend-setting IC and sensor system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
We at TDK-Micronas meet the global challenges and pursue demanding objectives, particularly in environmental issues. Our claim is to create outstanding products from innovative ideas, a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge technology. One of our customers’ central strategic elements is the efficiency of sensors and of application-specific microcontrollers. Today our products make vehicles more fuel efficient, cut emissions, reduce material usage in industrial applications and let mechanical switches become obsolete. TDK-Micronas develops key technologies for the future and ensures in this way the market success of the end product.
We are a globally operating manufacturer of semiconductors with the communication structure of a medium-sized business, equipped with the financial resources necessary for our line of business. With us you will get the freedom of design and development which you need to implement our common vision and strategies. Short decision-making channels coupled with an open information culture give us the drive and dynamism of an attractive employer. On the exciting way from the original concept to the finished product, we are currently assisted by 1000 people working in development, research and production.
We invite you to join us with your experience, your self-confidence and your individual abilities and skills. Be part of the community – be a member of the TDK-Micronas Family.
As a Senior Application Engineer - LIN you are helping our customers during the design-in of our motor controllers into their applications. You are also expected to support the LIN certification process of our products as well as their OEM release process.
- Technical design-in support of our motor controllers into LIN connected customer applications
- Accompanying the LIN certification process at the leading LIN certification houses
- Driving the LIN release process at the major international OEMs
- Composing technical presentations and application notes
- Worldwide technical training of our customers, field application, and sales engineers
- Interfacing between our customers and our design group
- Design of evaluation boards for LIN and EMI measurements
- Functional validation of our new products (prototypes)
- Definition and programming of LIN specific sample code for our HVC motor controllers
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- At least five years professional experience in LIN application development
- Exposure to customer support of LIN bus connected applications
- Programming experience of microcontrollers with LIN connectivity
- Basic knowledge of semiconductor technology and processes
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English. Other language skills are desirable
- Understanding of, and passion for, complex technical processes
- Self-motivated, independent worker with team and communication skills
- Willingness to do some national and international travel