Auf einen Blick
Career levelwith Experience
Test Concept and Development Engineer (m/f/d) Innovation Center
TDK-Micronas develops and produces trend-setting IC and sensor system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
We at TDK-Micronas meet the global challenges and pursue demanding objectives, particularly in environmental issues. Our claim is to create outstanding products from innovative ideas, a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge technology. One of our customers’ central strategic elements is the efficiency of sensors and of application-specific microcontrollers. Today our products make vehicles more fuel efficient, cut emissions, reduce material usage in industrial applications and let mechanical switches become obsolete. TDK-Micronas develops key technologies for the future and ensures in this way the market success of the end product.
We are a globally operating manufacturer of semiconductors with the communication structure of a medium-sized business, equipped with the financial resources necessary for our line of business. With us you will get the freedom of design and development which you need to implement our common vision and strategies. Short decision-making channels coupled with an open information culture give us the drive and dynamism of an attractive employer. On the exciting way from the original concept to the finished product, we are currently assisted by 1000 people working in development, research and production.
We invite you to join us with your experience, your self-confidence and your individual abilities and skills. Be part of the community – be a member of the TDK-Micronas Family.
- Provide test, analysis and optimization methods and tools to improve yield, throughput, quality and cost of production test in a high parallel multi-tester environment
- Interface Innovation Center to Production Test Development Department of Product Development
- Concept and development of ATE test solutions for production test and calibration of new mixed-signal semiconductor sensors and power devices (wafer prob and final test)
- Participation at system concept development of new product with special attention to Design for Quality methods (Design for Test, DfR, DfA, DfM, Functional Safety)
- Provide test solutions for evaluation, characterization, qualification (AEC-Q100) and failure analysis of new products and prototypes
- Support for test pattern implementation within test program development
- University degree in electrical engineering, microsystem/microelectronic engineering or physics
- More than 3 year experience in development and release of ATE test solutions for production test and characterization of Mixed-Signal-ICs
- More than 3 year development experience on commercial test systems (preferably Advantest V93000)
- Experience to achieve zero-ppm quality standards (over voltage stress test, wafer level burn-in, BIST, ATPG, scan test, transitional scan test, IDDQ test, differential IDDQ, very-low voltage test, PAT)
- Basic understanding of qualification requirements according to AEC-Q100 standards
- Experience in verification, validation, documentation and release of test process changes (ECN, PCN)
- Programming experience (C++) in measurement system environment
- Good knowledge of common analog and digital circuits used in semiconductors
- Good team-player
- Good written and spoken knowledge of the German and English language
- Of advantage:
- Understanding of requirements for sensors calibration and testing
- Experience in the development of test hardware (Load Boards, Probe cards)
- Experience with methods, instruments and tools employed for statistical data analysis
- Experience in the definition and realization of high-parallel test solutions for wafer probe and final test
- Experience with development processes according ISO26262