At a glance
DivisionResearch & Development
Test Development Engineer (m/f/d)
TDK-Micronas develops and produces trend-setting IC and sensor system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics.
We at TDK-Micronas meet the global challenges and pursue demanding objectives, particularly in environmental issues. Our claim is to create outstanding products from innovative ideas, a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge technology. One of our customers’ central strategic elements is the efficiency of sensors and of application-specific microcontrollers. Today our products make vehicles more fuel efficient, cut emissions, reduce material usage in industrial applications and let mechanical switches become obsolete. TDK-Micronas develops key technologies for the future and ensures in this way the market success of the end product.
We are a globally operating manufacturer of semiconductors with the communication structure of a medium-sized business, equipped with the financial resources necessary for our line of business. With us you will get the freedom of design and development which you need to implement our common vision and strategies. Short decision-making channels coupled with an open information culture give us the drive and dynamism of an attractive employer. On the exciting way from the original concept to the finished product, we are currently assisted by 1000 people working in development, research and production.
We invite you to join us with your experience, your self-confidence and your individual abilities and skills. Be part of the community – be a member of the TDK-Micronas Family.
- Development and release of ATE test solutions for production test of Mixed-Signal semiconductor devices (wafer probe and final test)
- Development and implementation of test concepts for Hall sensors ICs in cooperation with Test Concept team
- Identify and introduce methodology improvements (test concept and test program) to optimize the test solution efficiency
- Implementation of DFT- and calibration-algorithms for ICs calibration during production
- Provide test solutions for characterization and electrical measurements in the context of Qualification according to AEC-Q100 standards
- Implementation of test patterns within test program
- Setting in place methods to achieve zero-ppm quality standards (such as over voltage stress test, wafer level burn-in, transitional scan test, IDDQ test, very-low voltage test, PAT)
- University degree in Electronics or Physics, with focus on microelectronic and/or microsystems techniques
- Programming experience in C++
- Basic knowledge of electric measurement techniques and of IC design techniques
- Basic knowledge of semiconductor physics
- Team-player attitude
- Fluent in English
Preferred experience and background
- Good knowledge of German
- Understanding of requirements for Hall sensors testing
- Experience in the development of PCB hardware
- Experience with methods, instruments and tools employed for statistical data analysis